Classifieds   |   Calendar   |   Login   |   Contact Us
Community Search
Grievance Procedure
Share |

Grievance Procedure

If you'd like to lodge a complaint against an attorney, please call the Attorney Grievance Committee. The number is (518) 285-8350. They will take your complaint, investigate, and if determined to be under the jurisdiction of the ACBA, our Grievance Committee will review and report back to the Attorney Grievance Committee.


If you'd like further information regarding the process, please call our offices, (518) 445-7691. 

Membership Software  ::  Legal